In order to delete a project you must have both Administrator rights and have Project Coordinator access in your project. Keep in mind these roles might be modified for your individual system and may be named differently.
To delete a project:
- Navigate to the Admin workspace
- Right-click the name of the project that you want to delete
- If you have access rights to delete the project, you will see Delete Project in the right-click menu
- Click Delete Project
- Click Yes or No on the dialogue box indicating that this is the project you want to delete
Keep in mind that deleting a project is permanent so be sure that you wish to delete and that you are deleting the correct project!
Alternatively, you might wish to delete a single document inside of the project. This is also a permanent action and should only be done if you are absolutely sure that you wish to delete the document before doing so. There is no system role required to perform this action, but you will need to be a Project Coordinator on the project in which you wish to delete documents.
To delete a document:
- Access the Edit Project menu from either the Admin workspace or the Document workspace
- Navigate to the Document tab
- Click the X to the right of the document you wish to delete to remove it
- Select OK to save changes