In addition to section level workflow, pictures can have workflow task assignments within any document. The workflow tasks can be managed from the Tasks List on the Dashboard and within a document. Much like the section workflow, a user can assign tasks to a Graphic Designer, Reviewer, or Approver.
How to find the picture Workflow:
- Right-click on the thumbnail of the picture in the right-hand column
- Select Edit Master File... from the context menu
- Click the Workflow tab
In order for the Picture Workflow to be enabled, a user with the project role of Graphic Designer must be added to the project before assigning picture Workflow tasks. For more information about project roles, see the Give Access to a Project article.
- Click Assign Tasks from within the Workflow tab
- Select a name from the Graphic Designer drop-down
- Type a user's name into the Search for user text box to assign a Reviewer and/or Approver
- Click OK to save the changes
Adding a Job Description
The Job Description text box is a convenient way for the Project Coordinator, or others involved in the Picture Workflow, to quickly describe what updates are necessary for the picture. The Job Description will be included in the email notification.
At any point in time, you can edit the workflow for a picture by navigating into the Workflow tab and selecting Edit Tasks. From this window, you can add more users to the workflow or adjust individual users's specific tasks.