This article only applies to those with the Manage (Menu) Folders system permission, such as Information Architects. If you are interested in managing menu folders but do not have users with the correct system permission in your system, please contact your Primary System Administrator or Key Account Manager.
Menu folders allow you to organize projects for easier access based on your needs. For example, by creating menu folders and placing projects inside, you can sort your projects based on identifiable traits such as a specific category or year.
- Click Projects on the black menu bar in the admin workspace
- Select Edit Menu Folders
- Click + Add Folder to add a main level folder
- Click + Add Sub Folder when a folder is selected to create a sub-folder
- Click - Remove when on a selected folder to remove
Removing a folder from the menu will not delete the project(s) within.
To organize projects in folders:
- Click + on a Menu Folder on the left of the dialog box to expand
- Click on a project from the right of the dialog box
- Drag and Drop that project into the appropriate Menu Folder on the left
- Click OK