Create a User Group
User Groups allow you to easily add multiple users to a project and set their Project Role simultaneously. Once you have compiled a list of users into a group, you can add it to any project in XaitPorter.
- Select User Access on the black menu bar within the admin workspace
- Select Groups from the drop-down list
- Click New Group
- Fill out the Group Name text field
- Add users via the Search for User field
- Click OK when you have finished adding users to create the group
Modify a User Group
The Edit Group function is the best way to change any of settings for a group, including adding a user to the group, changing group permissions, deactivating a group, or renaming a group.
- Right-click on the group you wish to edit
- Select Edit Group
- Make any necessary changes
- Click OK to save