XaitPorter version 5.1.201705 (15684_master_b82d3c0) contains performance improvements and fixes several issues. The May release also includes a change that will help Administrators troubleshoot users' issues. Users with the Edit All Projects system permission will see a prompt on the Dashboard asking if they would like to give themselves access to a project when they enter the URL for a project, document, or section that they do not have access to. This will make it so that Administrators will not need to request exact Project names from users to troubleshoot issues.
Performance improvements and bug repairs included in Version 5.1.201705:
- Fixes an issue where some picture files were cropped when placed in frames in Word export
- Fixes an issue where an ampersand in a metadata tag in a frame would export incorrectly in OpenOffice export
- Fixes an issue where right and center alignment did not work for the number in ordered list
- Fixes an issue where using the Search and Replace dialogue for Dynamic Text could sometimes cause an error when exporting
- Fixes an issue where using the Search and Replace dialogue for ampersands would insert html entities in the text workspace
- Fixes an issue where it was possible to delete a section that was being linked to via arrange sections
- Fixes an issue where some pasted table references could not be deleted
- Fixes an issue where an error would display sometimes when attempting to duplicate a document
- Adds the ability for users with the Edit All Projects system permission to give themselves access to Projects when accessing content through a URL
Xait will auto-upgrade clients within 2 weeks of this release announcement. If your system should not be upgraded for any reason, please notify Support or your Key Account Manager as soon as possible and we will exclude it from the upgrade schedule.