XaitPorter version 5.1.201706 (5.0.0-15853_master_d875891) contains performance improvements and fixes several issues. The June release includes the ability to update editable frames in the front matter of collections of documents. For more, see New Editable Frame Options in Collection of Documents.
Performance improvements and bug repairs included in Version 5.1.201706:
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect destination project was selected when duplicating document from the search dialogue
- Fixes an issue where sometimes unchecking the option to include label and number for a figure would result in the figure being removed from the section
- Adds the ability to sort documents alphabetically by right-clicking while on the Document tab of the Edit Project dialogue
- Adds the option to include the Job Description for a picture when picture workflow notification emails are sent
- Adds a hot key (CTRL + SPACE) for seeing advanced search key words in the search dialogue (close the Help Text by pressing ESC)
- Adds the option to view available meta tags by typing a left square bracket ( [ ) when updating editable frames
Xait will auto-upgrade clients within 2 weeks of this release announcement. If your system should not be upgraded for any reason, please notify Support or your Key Account Manager as soon as possible and we will exclude it from the upgrade schedule.