You can insert multiple pictures by inserting a single file with multiple pages, slides, or print areas. Supported file types are:
- PDF files: each page as separate picture
- Excel files: each print area as separate picture
- Open Office spreadsheets: each print area as separate picture
- Power Point presentations: each slide as a separate picture
- Open Office presentations: each slide as a separate picture
- Word documents: each page as separate picture
- Open Office documents: each page as separate picture
How to Insert Multiple Pictures
- Go to the Insert New Picture dialogue
- Click Browse next to the Picture selection
- Choose one of the supported file types with multiple pages, print areas, or slides
- Click Yes on the notification that the file contains more than one picture
- Select the pictures you want to insert (or check Select All)
- Click OK
- Give each of the pictures a Title
- Click OK
The selected pictures will then be inserted into the document workspace. Only the selected pictures will be included in XaitPorter and the original file is not saved.
Edit Layout, Label, and Options for Multiple Pictures
When inserting multiple pictures, some settings can be quickly applied to all pictures being inserted. For example, if all the pictures being inserted need to use an A4 full page layout, you can set the correct Page Style on the Layout tab then apply that to all of the pictures being inserted.
- Update the Layout, Label Type, and Options you want all pictures to have on the Insert Multiple Pictures dialogue
- Ensure that the boxes next to Label & Options and Layout Settings are selected, if desired
- Select Apply to All Pictures
If individual pictures need to have a different Label Type, Layout, or options selected, those individual pictures can be updated without affecting the other pictures.