XaitPorter version 5.1.201707 (5.0.0-16090_master_02c6704) contains several enhancements and bug fixes. The July release adds the ability to crop attachments. In addition, more layout options have been added for attachments, allowing attachments to have different page sizes and page orientations in the document export. For more, see Cropping Attachments and New in our Help Center. The July release also adds support for multiple picture uploads from a single file. See in our Help Center.
Enhancements and bug fixes included in Version 5.1.201707:
- Fixes an issue where the Section Audit Log could become inaccessible for all users
- Fixes an issue where links in workflow emails could not be followed for tasks assigned on pictures
- Metadata sets are now sorted alphabetically in the list shown in the Metadata Sets dialogue
- Adds the ability to crop attachments
- Adds the ability to use an attachment's page size and orientation instead of the layout template Page Style
- Adds the ability to insert multiple pictures from a single file
Xait will auto-upgrade clients within 2 weeks of this release announcement. If your system should not be upgraded for any reason, please notify Support or your Key Account Manager as soon as possible and we will exclude it from the upgrade schedule.