XaitPorter Version 5.1.201712 (5.0.0-16477_master_e57b770) contains several enhancements and bug fixes.
Enhancements and bug fixes included in Version 5.1.201712:
- Fixes an issue where picture previews would show an incorrect crop
- Adds scrolling in the Dynamic Text list in the editor to make it easier to navigate through a large number of fields
- Fixes an issue in the layout template where it was not possible to edit the reference point for a frame more than once
- Fixes an issue where the Assignment Wizard would crash in certain cases while assigning tasks
This release also adds two new advanced search options:
- created_by: Will return all content created by the specified user. Examples of use:
- created_by:[user_ID], e.g. created_by:10000
- project_manager: Will return all projects managed by the specified Project Manager. Examples of use:
- project_manager:[user_ID], e.g. project_manager:10000
User IDs can only be viewed by Administrators; select Admin in the top left corner, then select User Access and Users from the top black menu bar. The User IDs will be displayed in the list of users to the left of each username.
A full list of advanced search options can be seen by opening the Search dialog window, placing the cursor in the search field, and pressing Ctrl + Space.
Xait will auto-upgrade clients within 2 weeks of this release announcement. If your system should not be upgraded for any reason, please notify Support or your Key Account Manager as soon as possible and we will exclude it from the upgrade schedule.