Version 5.1.201602 adds new table layout options that allow for greater control over the look of your text tables.
- Autoscale text: Autoscale Text controls the amount characters are reduced to make fit your table column width. The percentage is the maximum amount you will allow your text to be scaled down. By default, Autoscale Text is set to 80% for new text tables. Existing text tables created before version 5.1.201602 are set automatically to 50%, as this was the older default.
- Add hyphen when splitting words: This controls whether words that won't fit in a table column will be broken apart by hyphens. If you do not want words separated by hyphens, you can deselect this option.
- Do not split table: Prevent table from splitting across multiple pages. If on, the table will only be split if the table itself is larger than one page.
- Do not split rows: Prevent a single table row from splitting across two pages. Note. if option is on and a single row is larger than a page, the section will not be able to export. You will receive the message, "Failure: We're sorry, the export of table 'Table # Table Title" failed. The table contains one or more rows that are too large to place on one page. You should either untick 'Do not split rows' for the table, or reduce the content of the largest row(s) in the table."
- Repeat Header Row at the Top of Each Page: Gives the option to repeat the header row, even if that option is set to off in the layout template. If Repeat Header Row is set to on in the layout template, this option will not allow you to prevent the header row from repeating.