XaitPorter version 5.1.201603 adds several new exciting features. This version adds a Recycle Bin for sections, which allows you to easily restore deleted sections back into your document. New layout options for pictures and tables have been added. You can now control how text wraps around your pictures and tables and vertically position them in the center of the page.This release also adds the option to have mandatory metadata fields on the project level and Standard Project Names. Mandatory metadata fields are set on the project level and must be given a value. This ensures that projects are correctly setup consistently across your system and helps implement Standard Project Names. Standard Project Names allow you to standardize the naming convention across your XaitPorter system. This improves searching and increases system integrity. For more on these features, see Restore Section from Recycle Bin, , , and .
Xait will auto-upgrade all customers within 2 weeks of this release announcement. If your system should not be upgraded for any reason, please notify Support or your Key Account Manager as soon as possible and we will exclude it from the upgrade schedule.
Additionally, version 5.1.201603 includes performance improvements and bug repairs, including:
- Adds Project Manager information to search results for projects
- Fixes an issue where manual breaks could sometimes not be removed
- Fixes an issue where pasting content from a Mac could cause errors with tables
- Fixes an issue where an attachment after a multipage table could split the table
- Fixes an issue where text was sometimes removed from tables if 2 separate fonts were in use