XaitPorter version 5.1.201602 adds a major new feature—users will now be able to export collections of documents. This allows multiple documents to be exported as a single PDF. The new feature includes lots of flexibility in selecting the layout and numbering of the exported collection. As well, users will be able to share document collections so other users can export the collection. Another exciting update in this version of XaitPorter is several new options for the layout of text tables. There are several new options for controlling how your text tables export, including controlling the autoscale amount for text. These new options will help improve the look of your text tables in XaitPorter. For more option about the new features, seeand .
Additionally, version 5.1.201602 includes performance improvements and bug repairs, including:
- Fixes an issue where tables could cause export to fail if they were imported from Word with a special character in the title
- Fixes an issue where XaitPorter wouldn’t alert users that an imported table contains nested tables
- Improves the speed of opening the duplicate document window
- Allows sections with only a number as a title to be imported from Word
- Adds a scrollbar for the preview window when viewing large tables
Supported Browser Change
We wanted to let you know that Xait plans to discontinue support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 in the coming months. Microsoft has discontinued support and security updates for these browsers. Since Microsoft will no longer be supporting these browsers, Xait has decided to discontinue support for both browsers to ensure upcoming releases have the highest quality and best-in-class security that you expect from XaitPorter. Internet Explorer 11 will continue to be supported by XaitPorter.
To ensure consistent performance, please access XaitPorter using a supported browser. Below is a table showing what browsers are supported on what operating systems:
|Chrome (most recent version)||x||x|
Safari (most recent version)
|Firefox (most recent version)||x|
|Internet Explorer 11||x|