This update of XaitPorter adds new features requested by our clients. This release adds the ability to hide individual sections from the Table of Contents via the Layout Settings for Section menu. Comments can now be edited from the Comment Report. This release also improves the Picture Workflow by making the Figure ID more visible. The Figure ID has been added to Picture Workflow assignment emails and the top of the Edit Master File dialogue. Additionally, this update includes performance improvements and system error repairs. For more information about the new features, please see the following document: .
System error repairs:
- Fixes an issue where duplicating a project would restore deleted documents in the duplicated project
- Fixes an issue with ampersands and spaces in metadata fields giving an error
- Fixes an issue where long titles would not be displayed in the cross-reference menu
- Fixes an issue where Paragraph styles that were setup to not be exported would export to Word as hidden text
- Fixes an issue where attachment usages couldn’t be accessed when attempting to delete a project
- Fixes an issue with page numbering in front matter displaying incorrectly in certain circumstances