XaitPorter version 5.1.201604 (5.0.0-13638_master_ed04a33) adds layout template options that allow new styling options for content. These changes will be most useful for those that need to write in legal clauses. The new layout options allow an entire section's content to be indented and for the section number to appear on the same line as section content. These options will be available to those that have the System Role Template Designer. If you are interested in these options but your system does not have a Template Designer, please contact your Key Account Manager. For more on these features, see New Layout Template Options.
Xait will auto-upgrade all customers within 2 weeks of this release announcement. If your system should not be upgraded for any reason, please notify Support or your Key Account Manager as soon as possible and we will exclude it from the upgrade schedule.
Additionally, version 5.1.201604 includes performance improvements and bug repairs, including:
- Adds the ability to print out current page of Admin area using the Print icon
- Adds area titles in the Admin workspace to easily identify area
- Adding frames to layout templates is now automatic when selected, instead of having to hit the Add button
- Adds an increased delay to document and section numbering to make working with numbering easier
- Optimizes the search re-indexing
- Fixes an issue where deleted comments could cause Object Not Found errors
- Fixes an issue where metadata wouldn’t display correctly in Word export
- Fixes an issue where section numbering wouldn’t be kept for sections with Keep Section Numbering option selected if linked from search
- Fixes an issue where creating a Document Revision gave an access restriction error
- Fixes an issue with Compare Document Revision failing
- Fixes an issue where copying a section with a manual break at the end could cause a browser error
- Fixes an issue where duplicating a document could give an error