XaitPorter Version 5.1.201802 (5.0.0-16810_master_1720496) contains several enhancements and bug fixes.
New paragraph style options have also been added in order to help you achieve even more advanced documents, see Endnote Layout Template Options to learn more about these additions.
Other enhancements and bug fixes included in Version 5.1.201802:
- The Labels dialogue has been updated with the following changes:
- The name has been changed to Labels, Notes & References
- All settings within the window have been grouped under tabs for easier navigation
- Endnote Section Title and Endnote Position have been added as new settings
- The table notes button in the text editor toolbar has been updated with an improved icon
- The Heading Properties settings for Paragraph Styles have been moved from the General tab to the Advanced tab within the Edit Paragraph Style dialogue
- Improved error messages for failing PDF exports:
- If the cause of the failure is a figure or attachment, it is now specified in the message which figure or attachment is causing the issue
- The error message is now more descriptive when an export fails due to unexpected values (such as a page style with no columns being used)
- Fixes an issue where the generic thumbnail would sometimes be missing for sections that a user does not have access to
Xait will auto-upgrade clients within 2 weeks of this release announcement. If your system should not be upgraded for any reason, please notify Support or your Key Account Manager as soon as possible and we will exclude it from the upgrade schedule.