When exporting a full Document Status Report to Microsoft Excel, you may notice that a column called Deadline Status is added that uses values of green, white, yellow, red, and none.
Each of these values indicates the following:
- Green - the section has been Approved and the section deadline is no longer active; if the deadline has passed, the Deadline Date field will be blank.
- White - the section is incomplete and has not yet reached the Yellow or Red Deadline.
- Yellow - the section is incomplete and is within the Yellow Deadline time range, this status will only appear if a Yellow Deadline has been set for the document (see Set Document Deadline for more information).
- Red - the section is incomplete and has passed the Red Deadline.
- None - a Document or Section Deadline has not been set.