XaitPorter Version 5.1.201806 (17397_master_7618d5f) contains several enhancements and bug fixes.
Enhancements and bug fixes included in Version 5.1.201806:
- XaitPorter now uses GraphicsMagick as its image conversion tool instead of ImageAlchemy, enabling support for newer PDF files
- The Picture Report now has a Show Usages link allowing quick access to view all instances where a figure has been used
- Fixes an issue where hidden text Paragraph Styles were creating an extra space above tables when exported
- Fixes an issue where the preview images of landscape PDF pages were displaying as portait within the Insert Multiple Pictures dialogue
- Fixes an issue where applying large character styles to PDF attachments would sometimes create blank pages when exported
- Fixes an issue where cross-references inside table cells would not be selectable in the exported document if the cell was split across two pages
Xait will auto-upgrade clients within 2 weeks of this release announcement. If your system should not be upgraded for any reason, please notify Support or your Account Manager as soon as possible and we will exclude it from the upgrade schedule.