XaitPorter Version 5.1.201809 (17613_master_b5ab4c6) contains several enhancements and bug fixes.
Enhancements and bug fixes included in Version 5.1.201809:
- Figures can now be inserted into tables, see for more information
- Documents can now be exported to Word using the .docx format, historically we only supported .doc format when exporting in previous versions
- A new Character Style called has been added
- Notification emails for incomplete tasks will no longer be sent after a project or document has been marked as finished or deleted
- Default Assignments for a document can now be set without specifying a Main Writer
- Figure titles will now be displayed next to their references when the option Include Label and Number for this Figure is deselected
- The error message that appears when an export fails due to a table now lists the specific number of the table with the issue
Xait will auto-upgrade clients within 2 weeks of this release announcement. If your system should not be upgraded for any reason, please notify Support or your Account Manager as soon as possible and we will exclude it from the upgrade schedule.